top of page

1010 CARE Group

Public·15 members
Carmen R. Oblitas
Carmen R. Oblitas

Dark Matters Twisted But True Season 1 720p Or 108025

Dark Matters: Twisted But True Season 1 Review

Dark Matters: Twisted But True is a television series featured on the Science Channel that explores some of the most bizarre and controversial experiments in history. Hosted by actor John Noble of Fringe and Lord of the Rings, the show takes the viewer inside the laboratory to profile strange science and expose the dark side of human curiosity. Each episode consists of three stories that are based on real events, but often have a twist or a mystery that makes them more intriguing and disturbing.

The first season of Dark Matters: Twisted But True consists of six episodes that aired in 2011. The topics covered in this season include the Philadelphia Experiment, the Ape-Man Army, Zapped to Death, I Have Einstein's Brain, Unidentified Flying Nazis, Killer Thoughts, Sexy Secret Agent, Full Body Transplant, Honey I Nuked the Planet, It's Alive!, Tripping with Uncle Sam, My Hand Is Killing Me, 21 Grams, Missing Cosmonauts, Sound of Death, Radio Waves of Death, How to Make a Zombie, Jekyll vs. Hyde. Each story is narrated by Noble and accompanied by reenactments, interviews with experts, and archival footage. The show also provides some historical context and ethical implications of the experiments, as well as some possible explanations or debunking of the myths.

Download File: https://occiahymu.blogspot.com/?download=2w2THI

The first season of Dark Matters: Twisted But True is available for streaming on fuboTV or for purchase on Apple TV or Amazon Video. The quality of the video is 720p or 1080p depending on the source and the device. The show has a rating of 83% on JustWatch and 7.9 on IMDb, indicating that it has received positive reviews from critics and audiences. Some of the praises for the show are its captivating storytelling, its fascinating subjects, its educational value, and its charismatic host. Some of the criticisms for the show are its sensationalism, its lack of accuracy, its graphic violence, and its moral ambiguity.

In conclusion, Dark Matters: Twisted But True Season 1 is a compelling and informative series that explores some of the most shocking and controversial experiments in history. The show combines science, history, and horror to create a thrilling and thought-provoking experience for the viewers. The show is suitable for anyone who is interested in learning more about the dark side of human nature and the limits of scientific inquiry.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members