top of page

1010 CARE Group

Public·34 members
Jack Parker
Jack Parker

__HOT__ Download The Now 123545

More about this item Keywords Community/Rural/Urban Development; Food Security and Poverty; Livestock Production/Industries; All these keywords.Statistics Access and download statistics Corrections All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uqsese:123545. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.

Download the now 123545

For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: .

I'm interested in your Mitobiogenesis Western Blot Cocktail (ab123545). Do you have any information on whether it might work in Drosophila? If there is no information, would it be possible to get a discount for testing purposes? We would of course report back to you on the results. I would be grateful for any suggestions you might have.

Thank you very much for your interest our AbTrial program. To our knowledge, ab123545 Mitobiogenesis Western Blot Cocktail has not been tested in Drosophila. However by participating in our AbTrial program you can now use our products in an untested application or species without financial risk.The Terms and Conditions of this offer can be found at: www.abcam.com/abtrial.

Hi! I am just curious about your mitochondrial biogenesis Western blot cocktail (ab123545). Why do you include TWO antibodies for mitochondrial proteins (one nuclear-encoded and the other mitochondria-encoded), wouldn't it be sufficient to compare just one of the two proteins, given that both of them eventually end up inside mitochondria and should be up-regulated when biogenesis is occurring? Regards!

Thank you for contacting us.You may certainly use ab110416 (MS604) MitoProfile Total OXPHOS Rodent WB Antibody Cocktailto track mitochondrial biogenesis since the cocktail contains COX I which is mtDNA encoded and four antibodies which are nDNA encoded. COX I runs to 40kDa which is the third band. Since this product contains five antibodies which target on complex I, II, III, IV and complex V, it does make things more complicated. We would like to mention that we do have a mitobiogenesis cocktail (ab123545) which has only three antibodies specifically to monitor mitochondrial biogenesis, COX I (mtDNA encoded), SDHA (nDNA encoded) and Actin beta antibody as a loading control.I hope this information is helpful to you. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any more advice or information.Use our products? Submit an Abreview. Earn rewards!

The export option will allow you to export the current search results of the entered query to a file. Different formats are available for download. To export the items, click on the button corresponding with the preferred download format.

Copyright 2001 - 2022 Clips4Sale All Rights Reserved. Clips4Sale does not own or produce any of the material sold on Clips4Sale. Unauthorized copying, sharing, distribution, reproduction, or any other use is a violation of applicable laws. All clips sold are to be viewed by the purchaser only and are not to be shared, traded or posted for others to download. Violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. There is to be no re-sale of any merchandise, videos, video clips, or pictures purchased from any Clips4Sale site without written consent from Clips4Sale. All models on this site are 18 or older. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Claudy Jeune
  • Ishita Pataliya
    Ishita Pataliya
  • Raghini Rathod
    Raghini Rathod
  • Kashish Raj
    Kashish Raj
  • Anaya Patel
    Anaya Patel
bottom of page