top of page

1010 CARE Group

Public·15 members
Carmen R. Oblitas
Carmen R. Oblitas

The Welcome Full Movie Mp4 Download

The Welcome Full Movie Mp4 Download

If you are looking for a comedy movie to watch with your family or friends, you might want to check out The Welcome, a 2007 Hindi film starring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif, Anil Kapoor, Nana Patekar, and others. The movie is about a man who falls in love with a woman who turns out to be the sister of two notorious gangsters. The movie is full of hilarious situations and dialogues that will make you laugh out loud.

In this article, we will tell you how to download The Welcome full movie in MP4 format for free. But before that, let us give you a brief overview of the movie and its cast.

DOWNLOAD: https://t.co/0BqwAyius1

The Welcome Movie Review and Facts

The Welcome is a 2007 Indian comedy film directed by Anees Bazmee and produced by Firoz Nadiadwala. The film was released on December 21, 2007 and was a huge box office success, earning over 116 crore worldwide. The film received mixed reviews from critics, but was praised for its performances and humor. The film was also remade in Tamil as Uthama Puthiran (2010) and in Telugu as Welcome Obama (2013).

The plot of the movie revolves around Rajiv (Akshay Kumar), a simple and honest man who works as a car dealer. He meets Sanjana (Katrina Kaif), a beautiful woman who is looking for a groom. Rajiv falls in love with her and proposes to her. However, he soon discovers that Sanjana is the sister of Uday (Nana Patekar) and Majnu (Anil Kapoor), two notorious gangsters who are trying to leave their criminal past behind and become respectable businessmen. Rajiv's uncle Dr. Ghungroo (Paresh Rawal), who is also his guardian, does not approve of their relationship and tries to break them apart. Meanwhile, Uday and Majnu are also looking for a suitable groom for Sanjana, but they scare away every potential suitor with their intimidating behavior. They eventually find out about Rajiv and decide to meet him and his family. What follows is a series of comic events and misunderstandings that lead to chaos and confusion.

The movie features some memorable scenes and dialogues that have become popular among the audience. Some of them are:

• Uday's introduction scene where he says "Uday Shetty, age 40 years, height 6 feet 2 inches, chest 48 inches, biceps 18 inches, waist 32 inches... aur yeh do inch ki cheez hai? Yeh hai meri gun!" ("Uday Shetty, age 40 years, height 6 feet 2 inches, chest 48 inches, biceps 18 inches, waist 32 inches... and this two inch thing? This is my gun!")

• Majnu's painting scene where he shows his artistic skills by painting a horse on a canvas and says "Yeh ghoda hai" ("This is a horse")

• Rajiv's meeting with Uday and Majnu where he tries to impress them by speaking in English and says "My name is Rajiv Saini... I am from India... I love your sister... very much"

• Dr. Ghungroo's encounter with RDX (Feroz Khan), the boss of Uday and Majnu, where he pretends to be deaf and dumb and says "Mai behra hoon... mai goonga hoon... mai pagal hoon" ("I am deaf... I am mute... I am mad")

• The climax scene where Rajiv and Sanjana get married in a temple while Uday, Majnu, RDX, Dr. Ghungroo, Ishika (Mallika Sherawat), Lucky (Shereveer Vakil), and others join them in a dance sequence.

The movie also features some catchy songs composed by Himesh Reshammiya, Anand Raj Anand, and Sajid-Wajid. Some of the popular songs are:

• Ki Jana Main Kaun - sung by Shaan and Shreya Ghoshal

• Uncha Lamba Kad - sung by Anand Raj Anand

• Hoth Rasiley - sung by Anand Raj Anand, Shankar Mahadevan, and Shreya Ghoshal

• Insha Allah - sung by Krishna, Shaan, and Akruti Kakkar

• Welcome - sung by Sowmya Raoh, Shaan, Wajid, and Shabab Sabri

How to Download The Welcome Full Movie Mp4 for Free

If you want to watch The Welcome full movie in MP4 format on your device, you can download it for free from various online sources. However, you should be careful about the legality and safety of the websites that offer the movie download. Some of them may contain viruses, malware, or other harmful content that can damage your device or compromise your privacy. Therefore, we recommend you to use a reliable and trusted website that offers high-quality and legal movie downloads.

One such website is [ShemarooMe], a streaming platform that offers a wide range of movies, TV shows, web series, and other entertainment content in various languages. You can watch The Welcome full movie online on ShemarooMe or download it in MP4 format for offline viewing. To download the movie, you need to follow these simple steps:

• Visit the [ShemarooMe website] or download the ShemarooMe app on your device.

• Search for The Welcome movie in the search bar or browse through the categories.

• Select the movie and click on the play button.

• Click on the download icon at the bottom of the screen.

• Select the quality and size of the file you want to download.

• Wait for the download to complete and enjoy the movie on your device.