top of page

1010 CARE Group

Public·15 members
Diego Riccioly
Diego Riccioly

Download I Know You Like My Song by Lawrence Oyor and Other Songs of Evangelist Lawrence Oyor

How to Download "I Know You Like My Song" by Lawrence Oyor

If you are a fan of gospel music and revival chants, you might have heard of Lawrence Oyor, a Nigerian gospel music minister, singer, songwriter and co-founder of the Davidic Minstrels. He has produced many songs and chants that have blessed many people across the world. One of his popular songs is "I Know You Like My Song", which is a spontaneous worship song that expresses his love for God and his desire to please Him.

In this article, we will tell you more about Lawrence Oyor, his song "I Know You Like My Song", and how you can download it for free. We will also answer some frequently asked questions about the song and the artist. So, stay tuned and read on.

download i know you like my song by lawrence oyor

Who is Lawrence Oyor?

Biography and background

Lawrence Oyor was born on June 16, 1991, in Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria. He is a twin, born into a family of four children, by clergy parents who run a ministry called God Will Do It Ministries. He encountered Christ and surrendered his life to Him at a tender age. He studied Law at the University of Ibadan and graduated in 2013. He also attended Texas Bible Institute and graduated in 2016 with a diploma.

Music ministry and songs

Lawrence Oyor and his twin brother Godswill co-founded Davidic Minstrels, an international worship movement that aims to connect people with the light of Christ. They have been traveling around Nigeria and beyond, holding revival meetings, worship concerts, campus outreaches, and other events to spread the gospel through music and preaching.

Lawrence Oyor has recorded many songs and chants that glorify God and inspire people to seek Him more. Some of his songs include Bowl of Fire, Burn the World, Fall in Love, Prophetic Chant, I Am Hungry, Another Measure, Living Bread Living Water, and many more. He is also known for collaborating with other gospel artists such as Theophilus Sunday, Nathaniel Bassey, Dunsin Oyekan, Victoria Orenze, and others.

What is "I Know You Like My Song"?

Lyrics and meaning

"I Know You Like My Song" is one of Lawrence Oyor's spontaneous worship songs that he recorded live on YouTube. The song is about his personal relationship with God and how he wants to please Him with his song. The lyrics are simple but heartfelt, expressing his love for God and his gratitude for His grace. Here are some of the lyrics:

I know you like my song

The one I sing from my heart

The one that makes you smile

The one that makes you laugh

I know you like my song

The one I sing when I'm alone

The one that makes you come

The one that draws you near

The song also contains some verses from the Bible, such as Psalm 40:3, Psalm 149:1, Psalm 22:3, and Revelation 4:8. The song reminds us that God delights in our praises and worship, and that He inhabits the praises of His people. It also encourages us to sing to Him with sincerity and joy, knowing that He loves us and listens to us.

YouTube video and views

The YouTube video of "I Know You Like My Song" was uploaded on Lawrence Oyor's channel on October 13, 2020. It has since gained over 27,000 views and hundreds of comments from viewers who have been blessed by the song. You can watch the video here: [I Know You Like My Song]. The video is about 14 minutes long and shows Lawrence Oyor singing with his keyboard in a room. He also shares some words of encouragement and prayer at the end of the video.

How to download "I Know You Like My Song" by Lawrence Oyor

Option 1: Use a YouTube downloader

One of the easiest ways to download "I Know You Like My Song" by Lawrence Oyor is to use a YouTube downloader. A YouTube downloader is a tool that allows you to download videos or audio from YouTube and save them on your device. There are many YouTube downloaders available online, such as Y2Mate, SaveFrom, 4K Video Downloader, and others. Here are the steps to use a YouTube downloader:

download i know you like my song by lawrence oyor mp3

download i know you like my song by lawrence oyor lyrics

download i know you like my song by lawrence oyor video

download i know you like my song by lawrence oyor youtube

download i know you like my song by lawrence oyor audio

download i know you like my song by lawrence oyor free

download i know you like my song by lawrence oyor last.fm

download i know you like my song by lawrence oyor naijasermons

download i know you like my song by lawrence oyor apple music